WallMaster Welding Smoke Filtration
The wall-mounted welding fume filtration system Wallmaster is a cost-effective filter solution for the modular setup of extraction systems.
The filter medium integrated in a compact housing can be easily combined with both new and existing extraction elements.
The SafeChangeFilter from KEMPER enables contamination-free filter changes, which also has a particularly high filter surface area of 42 square meters.
Type of filter
Safe Change Filter
> 99.5 %
Dimensions (w x t x h)
765 x 715 x 795 mm
Suitable for air volumes of up to
- Medium levels of smoke and dust
- Modular extension in combination with capturing elements
- One or two workplaces
- Increased safety with safe filter change
- Very economic due to long-lasting high capacity filters
- Inexpensive welding smoke filter for retrofitting of existing capturing elements
- Robust filter monitoring by means of pressure gauge
- Integrated lifting device for filter change
- Easy and quick installation
- Compact and solid design
- Mechanical operation of the filter unit