The MaxiFil Stationary is a high-capacity extraction unit for removing welding smoke that offers a safe, contamination-free filter change.
Stationary MaxiFil smoke extraction units combine the benefits of large filter capacities with a contamination-free filter change for high efficiency. They are suitable for use with all welding materials, including high-alloy steel. The units, which are designed to handle medium levels of smoke and dust, are more than 99.5% effective.
Designed for regular use, MaxiFil Mobile extraction units have an extraction capacity of 589 cfm to 770 cfm. They are available with a wide range of flexible and rigid metal-tube exhaust arms that are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 m (about 6½, 9.8, 13, 16½, 19½, or 23 feet) long. There is also a compact wall-mounted version that is ideal for welding in any location.
Type of filter
Safe Change Filter
> 99.5 %
Dimensions (w x t x h)
60” x 30.5 x 48”
3 x 460 V / 60 Hz
24 V, DC
Quantity of extraction arms
Exhaust arm type
flexible exhaust arm
Diameter extraction arm
Length of exhaust arm
- Suitable for all materials, including high-alloy steel
- Medium levels of smoke and dust
- Regular use
- Safe operation by rotation field control
- Exhaust arm requires less adjustment due to flow-optimised exhaust hood design
- Increased safety due to filter monitoring
- Increased safety with safe filter change
- Very economic due to long lasting high capacity filters
- Convenient unit operation due to control box
- 360 degrees rotating exhaust hood with damper
- W3/IFA certified
- Automatic Start-Stop (optional)
- Lighting in the hood (optional)
- Arm from 5 m with boom
- Control box
KEMPER Exhaust Hood:
The oval suction area can be positioned parallel to the welding joint allowing optimal extraction.
Due to its mobility, the shape of the hood opening can be adapted to the welding seam at any time.
Therefore the efficiency of the KEMPER Exhaust Hood is about 40 % higher than with a conventional exhaust hood.
Conventional Exhaust Hood:
VentilationConventional exhaust hoods have a round suction area and capture only about 70 % of the welding smoke.
Due to the missing coping a huge amount of leaked air will be inhaled.
Kemper Rotating Exhaust Hood:
The KEMPER Exhaust Hood is rotatable 360º and can consequently be aligned with the welding seam into every position.
Whether the welder is standing next to or behind the exhaust unit, optimum handling comfort is guaranteed.