Kemper’s high-vacuum suction and welding smoke extraction filter unit, VacuFil 500 is for high levels of smoke and dust.
The automatic filter cleaning makes it ideal for non-stop operation. The side channel compressor creates negative pressure that ensures robust performance for industrial users.
Additionally, the VacuFil 500 can be used on up to 4 different work stations, depending on the model and can also be connected to a central pipe system.
- Automatic filter cleaning, pressure-controlled
- Dust collection container
- Filter monitoring
- Side channel compressor
4 connection ports ∅ 1.7716545 in
1 connection port ∅ 3.93701 in
82 700 FU
4 intake sockets NW 45mm and automatic flow rate adjustment
82 750 FU
1 intake sockets NW 100mm and automatic flow rate adjustment
Dimentions (diameter x h)
46 x 140 inches
Airflow Rate Max.
3 X 460V/ 60 HZ
ca. 68 dB(A)
Compressed Air Level
|Filter Technical Data|
Filter Cleaning Method
107.639 sq. ft
Type of Filter
- High levels of smoke and dust
- Non-stop operation
- Torch extraction, robot extraction
- Suction nozzles or high vacuum exhaust arms
- High efficiency due to automatic filter cleaning
- Best health protection for employees by use of KemTex® ePTFE filter cartridges with surface filtration
- Great flexibility in version with four separate connections
- Uninterrupted continuous operation due to automatically controlled filter cleaning