KemJet 13000 is a general indoor air-cleaning ventilation system that requires a simple stand-alone installation. It incorporates high-performance nozzles that enable maximum extraction capacity.
KemJet is an effective ventilation system for workshops where local exhaust ventilation systems aren’t feasible. It can also be used to supplement local exhaust systems. The KemJet 13000 can extract up to 13,000 m3 or 17,003 cubic yards of smoke and dust per hour. It effectively protects employees and machines from fine dust and other pollutants. The heated, purified air remains in the room so that in the winter months, warmth from the heating system is retained. In this way, it is possible to achieve large energy cost savings.
The KemJet 13000 Features:
- Automatic filter cleaning, pressure-controlled
- Control via touch screen
- KemTex® ePTFE filter cartridges
- Dust collection container with pneumatic lifting device
- High-performance nozzles adjustable by 30 degrees
Filter Surface Total
1291 sq. ft.
Measurements filter unit
93 x 73 x 83 in.
Measurements blow-out unit
75 x 39 x 34 in.
Gross weight extraction unit
3 x 460 V / 60 Hz
Radial fan, belt driven
1 x 10 in
Length of extraction duct
1 x 354 in
Wall mounting (set)
99 8103 467
99 8103 470
Air nozzles, range
approx. 148 ft.
- Workshops where local exhaust ventilation is not possible
- To complement local exhaust ventilation systems
- Environments with changing sources of smoke and dust
- For large workpieces or where work positions are well separated
- Cleaned air distribution is adaptable to the location of the plant as high-performance nozzles are adjustable by 30 degrees
- Contamination-free dust collection due to compressed air fixation of dust collection containers
- Uninterrupted continuous operation due to automatic differential pressure-controlled filter cleaning
- Various outlet heights are possible by using different pipe lengths
- Little noise emission due to a low noise level
- Heating costs minimized by air recirculation
- Quick and simple to set up
- Convenient operation due to intelligent control via touch screen with diagnostic system