H Series Wall Mounted Exhaust Fan
KEMPER offers a range of fans designed for use with exhaust arms and telescopic arms up to 2,200 m3 or 2,877.5 cubic yards per hour.
KEMPER H-series fans are intended for use in combination with the ducts on KEMPER welding smoke exhaust arms, telescopic arms, and suction hoses. They feature a lightweight, high-strength, cast silumin housing. This ensures that the fans are very quiet and safe, particularly because they are spark-proof. KEMPER fans are designed for use in workshops where there are high levels of smoke and particles. They may be used in any situation where ventilation or venting the air is not important.
Max. fan performance
3 x 460 V / 60Hz
Ø 250 mm
- For exhaust arms, telescopic arms, and suction hoses
- High levels of smoke and particles
- Non-stop operation
- Very quiet and spark-proof due to cast silumin housing
- Housing and fan of cast silumin
- Models with 3,000 m³/h: connection Ø 250 mm