Kemper’s Dusty High vacuum welding smoke extraction unit is equipped with two suction nozzles for sporadic use.
For example, the Dusty can be used in repair work, or for mobile use with low to medium amounts of dust.
The manually cleanable KemTex® ePTFE filter cartridge makes the unit particularly economical.
Please call Kemper America today to learn more about this product and product pricing.
- Manual filter cleaning
- Cleaning indicator
- KemTex® ePTFE filter cartridge
- Portable and mobile
- Two suction nozzles
- Stepless speed control
- Low to medium levels of smoke and dust
- Torch extraction
- Repair work
- Alternating workplaces
- Best health protection for employees by use of KemTex® ePTFE filter cartridges with surface filtration
- For mobile use due to light weight
- Optimal adjustment to the welding process with stepless speed control
|Extraction Capacity||263 m³/h|
|Dimensions||300 x 300 x 690 mm|
|Motor Power||1.6 kW|
|Power Supply||1 x 230 V/50 Hz|
|Rated Current||8.7 A|
|Noise Level||74 dB(A)|
|Fan Type||Suction Turbine|
|Hose Connection||Ø 2 x 45 mm|
|Filter Technical Data|
|Filter Method||Cleanable Filter|
|Filter Cleaning Method||Manual|
|Filter Surface||ca. 1.35 m³|
|Type of Filter||Filter Cartridge|
|Filter Efficiency||> 99.9%|