AirWatch constantly monitors the air quality in production halls and warehouses.
The measured values and data can be viewed in detail at any time using the app on a smartphone or tablet, while a traffic-light system on the AirWatch device indicates the air quality in the hall.
AirWatch also controls the room-ventilation and extraction systems, thereby ensuring efficient and needs-based usage.
- Checks: Are you operating within the legal limits? Are you complying with your self-imposed target values? Clear readability thanks to traffic-light display
- Safety: With documentation, by means of detailed measurements and data storage
- Investment protection: Customised adaptation to changing regulations thanks to adjustable limit values
- Increase trust: Presentation of the effectiveness of occupational safety measures to employees using traffic-light display as well as on smartphone, tablet and PC
- Energy cost savings: About the connection between AirWatch and KEMPER room-ventilation and extraction systems (needs-based air regulation)
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||700 x 200 x 372 mm|
|Power supply||1×100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Noise level||30 dB(A)|
|Radio standard||IEEE 802.15.4|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz ISM|
|Safety||128-bit AES encryption|
|Particle size||from 0.1 μm|
|Dust concentration||0 mg/m³ to approx. 15 mg/m³|
- Monitoring and documentation of air quality/dust concentration
- Workstations, production halls, logistic halls and warehouses
- Monitoring of compliance with the regulations of the employers’ liability insurance association
- Efficient control of room-ventilation and extraction systems
|390 180||Suspension Set AirWatch|
|390 181||Wall bracket AirWatch|
|390 182||Column AirWatch|